Thursday, October 23, 2008

Eco-Shape Bottled Water

I bought this bottled water (Poland Spring brand) at one of the
convenience stores around my area and saw a recycle sign on the label.
The label also states that the bottle has an average of 30% less plastic (see label below).
I went to Costo yesterday and saw a similar bottle for the Deer Park brand. I checked it out and both bottles are made by Nestle Waters North America. After checking out their website, I found out that they carry different brands of bottled water and most of them uses the Eco-Shape Bottle. I believe that this is a good move for a big company to promote recycling. But it's still up to the people drinking them to put them in the recycling bin.

(Disclaimer: I don't work for Nestle Waters North America
or Costco and I don't own any of their shares.)

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template