Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eco-friendly DVD case

I got a copy of the Watchmen DVD last Friday and noticed something different with it's case when I removed the DVD (see below).
The DVD case is called an Eco-box because as you can see, the case is made with less plastic. The white area that you see on the recycle logo and the DVD holder is actually the back of the paper used for the DVD design/details.

I remember seeing this Eco-box before from my Incredible Hulk DVD. I was thinking of writing up something back then but I got busy and forgot all about it. Thanks to the Watchmen DVD and I remembered this Earth friendly DVD case.

The Incredible Hulk DVD Case
ECO-BOX name.
I just wish that the DVD manufacturers will start using eco-friendly case just like this Eco-box case.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template